Política de cookies
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and is stored on the user’s device, which can be a personal computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can make your next visit more convenient and make the site more useful by customizing its content. Cookies play a very important role in improving the user experience on the web.
TYPES OF COOKIES
According to the entity that manages them, cookies can be:
– First-party cookies: Those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: Those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
– Session cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only interests keeping for the provision of the requested service by the user on a single occasion.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, the website may use:
Technical Cookies – These are cookies that allow the user to browse the website or application and use the different options or services available. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access web parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound.
Personalization Cookies – These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics in their terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the design of selected content, the geolocation of the terminal, and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
Advertising Cookies – These are cookies that allow for the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included on the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow adjusting the content of advertising so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
Statistical Analysis Cookies – These are cookies that allow the tracking and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of websites, applications, or platforms and in the creation of user navigation profiles of said sites, with the aim of introducing improvements to the service based on the usage data provided by users.
You can view the cookies used on this website in the settings panel and adjust your settings at any time.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER?
The user has the option to allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on their device by configuring the options of the browser installed on their terminal:
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
– Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
– Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
– Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
In some browsers, specific rules can be configured to manage cookies by website, offering more precise control over privacy. This means that cookies can be disabled from all sites except those that are trusted.